It’s the new trend putting a modern spin on the traditional art of romance and courtship. Florists are streamlining the way we gift and receive flowers – from the selection to the packaging and delivery, trendy florists are making it so easy and affordable to turn your simple ‘congratulations’ or ‘I love you’ into a heartfelt gesture. Here are 5 must-know florists winning hearts across Sydney & beyond:
1. Daily Blooms: With a bundle of feel good options available in both Sydney and Melbourne, Daily blooms offers a once-off bouquet delivery or the option to sign up your other half for regular deliveries. Lucky gal.
2. The Daily Bunch: Starting from $35, The Daily Bunch will deliver a gorgeous arrangement finished off with a classy black ribbon and personalised message for an elegant touch on any occasion.
3. Little Flowers: Sydney’s favourite florals are chosen and delivered daily by the bike riding folks at Little Flowers. Its small, no hassle bundle makes it the best option for an office delivery or a surprise gift on your first date. Little Flowers will generally post a ‘bunch of the day’ pic on Instagram so take a peek and submit an order before mid morning for only $30.
4. The Botanical Alchemist: When I finally got my hands on a brown paper bouquet of pink tulips from The Botanical Alchemist, I couldn’t contain my joy. Lovely florals from TBA are locally sourced and hand-picked by solopreneur Lesley who carefully packages and crafts each bouquet. Go big or go small with TBA for your special one.
5. The Little Posy Co: Based in Perth and soon expanding to Brisbane, The Little Posy Co is the perfect expression of love and affection for your sweetheart. It’s simple colours and minimal arrangements isn’t overly done or tacky. It’s just right.